Tips to Login to AOL mail
AOL mail has been in the internet circles since many years. It was established it in 1993, since then it is supplying mailing service that is free world wide. It is carrying through individuals needs and demand since twenty year s, AOL mail comes with all the below given features
- Users will get unlimited e-mail storage capacity.
- There is no expiry date for the account
- AOL mail supports SMTP, IAMP and POP3 protocol.
- It connects a link to a different e-mail account from a different service provider.
- There is spell checking attribute.
- Remember that STM and HTTPS will not be supported after login.
how to Create Folders in AOL mail
In AOL Mail, creating and editing folders can be done easily. Your inbox can be organized as per your preferences and options. Choose the ‘new folder’ option to add or edit a folder. The options can be seen in the main menu of the inbox in the right panel of your AOL email. Click on Add folder and type the name of new folder, It will be created and will be visible n the main menu. By clicking a particular email item, you can add email items to the new folder. You can choose the folder to which you want the mails to be move.
How to Facebook Chat with AOL/ AIM
Do you want to connect your AIM account to Facebook chat? Now Facebook users can send and receive IMs using AIM 7 Want to connect your Facebook Chat account to AIM? Facebook users can now send and receive messages. Before that, you have to connect AOL with your Facebook account. To do so, click the “Add+” button on your AIM Buddy List and select “Set up Facebook Chat” to continue further.
A Facebook connect window will appear on the screen prompting AIM users to enter their Facebook account login. Type your Facebook ID and password; choose “Connect” to continue adding Facebook Chat to AIM and then users must allow AIM to access your Facebook Chat account. Let the AOL to access your Facebook; it helps to show your online status to Facebook friends when signed in to AIM. Your account is now ready to send and receive IMs from friends using Facebook Chat. Find out your friends to start chatting, you need to double-click your Facebook friend’s name to open an IM and start chatting.
AOL login issues and solution
Sometimes users might be facing problems during login; the reason might be due to
- Incorrect username & password.
- Account security issue.
- Browser issue
- AOL email account has been hacked or compromised.
- Server issue.
- Application issue
Sign in problems due to incorrect username & password in AOL mail
The most popular reason behind “Can’t Sign into AOL mail” is incorrect username or password. Most of the people face this problem because of incorrect username and password. In such cases, you need to reset your account. You just need to verify the account ownership to reset your account. It can be done by using recovery options or contact AOL customer care for help
You can’t sign into AOL mail if there is account security Issue
All the mail service providers are very severe about their user account security policy. They will not accept or tolerate any type of suspicious activity at any instant. In case of such situations, your account might get blocked temporarily.
Your web browser may restrict you from accessing AOL mail
Sometimes, your browser may also restrict AOL mail login, what you need to do in such cases is to keep calm yourself and clean the browser properly. Try to login after clearing the browser
Registering and creating your account using AOL sign up page is very easy, just follow the instructions given below to set up your OL account.
- Login to AOL.com
- Select the email sign symbol near the top right.
- To enter into the AOL mail website, you have to simply click on the link below.
- On the whole , you have to visit aolmail.com
- On the right hand side, users can find a carton that is white; here there are few areas where information is to be entered.
- Enter your Username or email if you are an already registered user. Have you forgotten your password? then press the button “Remember Password”
- AOL login page will automatically remember your user name and password. You do not have to enter these credentials the next time you login.
- Carefully fill the form along with your password.
- Re you a newbie? Then choose “Get a Free Username” option.
- A fresh page will open on the display requesting to fill your personal information up to make a new account.
- You have to enter required information on the form is essential to get an AOL email account.
- Hit on “Try Premium AOL Plan” button if you would like to get safer and guaranteed AOL mail services
- Now you can see some set of options that come with premium strategy as well as the price for the plan.
- The login suggestions help you to create AOL account quickly.
Turn off and turn on AOL Mail automatic login
Users need to enter their username and password for the first time when anyone signs in to AOL Instant Messaging account using the AIM client. The program checks “Remember Password” under the login form whenever you try to login. When you sign in for the first time by entering credentials, the program automatically signs you in each subsequent time you launch the program, it happens even if you sign out. In order to prevent AIM from automatically signing you in to the account each time, you must change your sign in settings. Are you unaware about the process of changing security settings? Then follow the below given steps. More information about hotmail.com login
- First of all, you have to launch AOL on your computer. You should allow the program to automatically sign in to the default account.
- Go to the “File” option in the main menu, hit on “Sign Out” from the drop down menu.
- Coming to the thirst step, Uncheck the box next to “Remember Password.” You have to delete the password and the username displayed in the fields.
- After doing the third step, you must manually enter your username and password. Click the “Sign In” button each time you want to sign in to your AIM account going forward.
- Choose the “File” in the main menu and then select “Exit” to exit out of AIM .Don’t forget to save your preferences